New OS for MPC3000 coming
A new OS for the MPC3000 is being developed by Rohan Mansell.
Check out his site at www.mansell-labs.com
for the latest progressions.
New features will include:
1. MIDI CLOCK can be sent to ALL 4 MIDI output ports simultaneously.
2. MIDI TIME CODE can be sent to ALL 4 MIDI output ports simultaneously.
3. SAMPLE EDIT screen now features a TRUNC SFT ST+END function.
4. Samples can now be real-time edited and/or processed while the sequencer is Playing or Recording.
5. New "Timing Correct / Step Size" options.
6. New BOOT SCREEN shows Software Version and License status then after approximately five seconds; SEQUENCE MEMORY, SAMPLE MEMORY and SMPTE I0055 option IC status.
7. Disk menu now features a robust sector at a time disk copier.